Hi Lisa,

           What I meant was the Change mgmt workflow has a status field
which has the following vales (draft, request for authorization, request for
change, planning in progress, scheduled for riew, scheduled for approval
etc.) The status option as you know represents the states in the change mgmt
workflow which has again the following stages Initiate, review and
authorize, plan & schedule, Implement and closed. Now for each of the states
in the stages obviously there is a particular group involved which does the
work. I wanted to know if I can set an auto routing depending on these
conditions say that after the first stage which is initiate - draft when the
next stage is requested which is initiate - request for authorization the
work automatically flows to the pre defined support group which deals with
it. I have nothing to feed in the operational or product category currently
in the company. Can I use it somehow to asign the requests?? I know it
sounds complicated but I would like to know what is feasible to do without
any customizations. Hope this explanation helped you to understand my
problem. I can send you a more detailed explanation if required.

Thanks
Sivarama