but I'm not sure of any other way OOTB.

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of sivarama velicheti
Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2008 11:37 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Auto Assignment

**

Hi Lisa,

           What I meant was the Change mgmt workflow has a status field
which has the following vales (draft, request for authorization, request
for change, planning in progress, scheduled for riew, scheduled for
approval etc.) The status option as you know represents the states in
the change mgmt workflow which has again the following stages Initiate,
review and authorize, plan & schedule, Implement and closed. Now for
each of the states in the stages obviously there is a particular group
involved which does the work. I wanted to know if I can set an auto
routing depending on these conditions say that after the first stage
which is initiate - draft when the next stage is requested which is
initiate - request for authorization the work automatically flows to the
pre defined support group which deals with it. I have nothing to feed in
the operational or product category currently in the company. Can I use
it somehow to asign the requests?? I know it sounds complicated but I
would like to know what is feasible to do without any customizations.
Hope this explanation helped you to understand my problem. I can send
you a more detailed explanation if required.

Thanks
Sivarama

On Tue, Jul 29, 2008 at 8:57 AM, Lisa Westerfield