410-422-3623 Cell

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rick Cook
Sent: Monday, August 25, 2008 6:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ITSM Application Patch 8 Install Error

**
Well, without knowing how long it will take BMC to get an answer back,
you might try simply recreating the intent of the workflow already in
place.  That should get you at least closer to what you need without
much risk.

I suspect that the original workflow will function as designed again
once the burden of all of those records is no longer an issue.

Rick

On Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 3:15 PM, Begosh, Kevin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>