Kelley,
I am using the suggested settingss.

I was trying 1200 people records, but I have tried
smaller records as well. No luck.

The issue alternates between just one record on
DLD:ThreadManager and CAI:Events vs. A few on both,
which makes me all hopeful, only to have everything
halt. The machine is a to-be production one with hefty
resources.

I'm looking at logs, but the CAI is convoluted. When
you combine that with Data Management tool's
operations, I can't figure much out.

On a windows machine it is working, so I am ok for
now, but I have to get this to work on the main
Solaris server. Still trying. I will update you guys.

Thanks.
--- Kelly Deaver <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

---------------------------------
**did you follow all the other suggested settings
about max number of filters etc?
Did you try with a smaller number of records? How many
are you trying?
I'm thinking you are hitting some sort of resource
wall.

Kelly Deaver
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(Yes, I work for BMC. This post reflects the opinions
of the poster and not the official opinion of BMC)