The waiver process as you call it has been in place for awhile but was a
well concealed fact.  We went through it last year filing it only 2 days
before the 90 day deadline.  The only reason I found out about it was that
someone on the list alerted me to the process.  Even though 90 days were
allowed for it, it ran right down to the last day before being granted.

Susan