-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Matt Reinfeldt
Sent: 01 October 2008 21:08
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What's going on with TuringSMI?

Yes, that is true.  And then BMC and Turing modified their relationship.
This was done for various reasons and it is a more productive, positive
partnership.  As Susan can attest, TSMI's Support group is still providing
support, with BMC's blessing.