Well, if it's true, and it sounds like it may well be, I would love to know
who bought it up.  Who's big enough?  Column?  One of the Indian firms?  Why
would Turing sell it all just months after buying lots of smaller firms,
unless they figured they could make more off the sale of the practice than
from the use of it?

Interesting...

Rick