From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Mon Oct 06 19:49:10 2008
Subject: Re: What's going on with TuringSMI?

**
Well, if it's true, and it sounds like it may well be, I would love to know who
bought it up.  Who's big enough?  Column?  One of the Indian firms?  Why would
Turing sell it all just months after buying lots of smaller firms, unless they
figured they could make more off the sale of the practice than from the use of
it?

Interesting...

Rick