From: Brandi Barbour <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Thursday, October 16, 2008 1:11:25 PM
Subject: Replication

**
All,
We have windows 2003 with sql 2005, ARS 7.1.0, ITSM 7.0.3.  Our database
engineer set up SQL replication for our production sql server to our backup
sql server.  The problem is that when he does the SQL replication
set up the remedy system does not agree with it.  We get errors when
someone modifies a request and it pushes a value to a char field with an
attached menu with the pattern = $MENU$. It says that the value we are
sending does not meet $MENU$.  We also get errors if we go to the
admin tool and try to move a field.. Errors concerning the sql view does
not exist.  It seems that somehow the views are being changed. I know
someone on the list had said that the replication adds columns to the views
so the system is not recognizing the views correctly. I have seen some
questions on arslist but did not know if anyone had a solution as of yet.
Has anyone successfully set up SQL replication successfully?
Thanks,
Brandi