Brandi,

We have been using SQL replication for several years. While I am not a
DBA here is what I can remember:

*       Tables created by Remedy in ARSYSTEM really does not declare C1
as a primary key (at least in SQL 2000).
*       I believe this is done manually by the DBA.
*       When a table is being replicated you cannot Alter the ARSystem
table without dropping replication first. Moving a field does not
constitute an Alter of the table.
*       Joe is correct in that ARADMIN must be the dbo of the replicated
db.

HTH,

Roger A. Nall
Manager, OSSNMS Remedy