Definitely.. IF the ARAdmin user is not the owner of the table, it could be a
lot more severe than just the errors you are seeing.. There is a lot more the
ARAdmin user might not be able to do such as backup or restore the database or
even redefine the form (Alter Table)

I'd suggest you should use the SQL enterprise manager or query analyzer and
list all the ARSystem table and make sure that the ARAdmin user has the dbo
role on the database, AND (not OR) all the tables, views, and other objects in
the ARSystem database.

If this is not the case there are sql tools to repair that.

sp_changedbowner will help you change the dabtabse owner
sp_changeojectowner will help you change the owner of the objects (Tables,
views etc)

You can write an SQL to create a .sql file that could create a script to change
all the object ownership and role to ARAdmin and dbo. A single line would look
like
EXEC sp_changeobjectowner 'T1', 'ARAdmin';
This would change the ownership of T1 to ARAdmin as a dbo.

You might probably see the object as ARAdmin.T1 even when logged in as ARAdmin,
if ARAdmin is not the dbo in which case the above statement would be
EXEC sp_changeobjectowner 'ARAdmin.T1', 'ARAdmin';

Joe