Hi,

we had many problems with database-replication as well (one point was that
we lost data after we modified forms with ARAdmin). We are using the DB-copy
for Reporting issues only, so we moved over to simple Logshipping instead.
This method of replicating a DB does not influence the source in any case
(no modification of tables necessary, ...). The destination is read-only.

Regards
Michael