  _____

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Frank Caruso
Sent: November 25, 2008 4:26 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: API to Create Remedy Objects

** I like the idea about updating permissions on fields and adding multiple
forms to an alink. I have used the Remedy API (with Perl, C and C#) quite a
bit but I have not delved into updating Remedy objects.

Thank you for the replies.

On Tue, Nov 25, 2008 at 6:51 AM, Michiel Beijen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>