Von: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] Im Auftrag von Remedy Maniac
Gesendet: Dienstag, 23. Dezember 2008 14:00
An: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Betreff: how to use Application-Format-Qual-ID

** Dear listers,

some of my users would like to have a fancy Request_ID in the following
format:
<some string>YEAR<Id number in 4 digits>
After many unsuccesfull attempts, I believe the Process
Application-Format-Qual-ID could help
The problem is I don't get it work.
Could somebody give a hint on how to use this Process?
Or simpler, if anybody has a better idea, please share.
Thanks
Serouche

html___