From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Monday, January 12, 2009 10:35 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy on SQL 2008

The "or higher" policy is being put into place with the release of AR
System 7.5.00.  It does not apply to versions prior to AR System 7.5.00.

AR System 7.5.00 is expected to be the first release to support SQL
2008.

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.