Hi,

We have a free tool called RRR|LoginConv that will search all forms/fields
and perform an exact match replace on a list of login names:
old = new
joe = joe01
xxx = yyy

It can be downloaded from https://www.rrr.se/cgi/tools/main#rrrLoginConv

It handles diary-fields and status-history as well.

        Best Regards - Misi, RRR AB, http://www.rrr.se

Products from RRR Scandinavia:
* RRR|Translator - Manage and automate your language translations.