One thing that I have learned re: the government, is that what one wing
does, the other says is a big NO NO.
I think it's too early to tell exactly what 7.5 will mean, but I can
guarantee you one thing.  BMC did NOT go into this with their eyes closed
(at least, if they did then they deserve what will come next).  They have
installations throughout the US government.  Some are in VERY secure areas,
others, not so much.  I wouldn't fret about it to much.

Warren

--
Warren R. Baltimore II
Remedy Developer