Not sure why this got clogged up - but I responded yesterday on this.
Sorry for the repost if it double posts:

-----Original Message-----

From: Easter, David

Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 1:59 PM

To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

Subject: RE: Mid-Tier not 64-bit in AR System 7.5.00 (was RE: ARS 7.5 &
Office 2007)

Ah - I now see what you are asking.

No - 32-bit Linux OS are not supported in AR System 7.5.00 - even for
the 32-bit Mid-Tier. The installer itself is not 64-bit, but it checks
to make sure you're on a 64-bit Linux OS. This is documented in the
compatibility matrix:

"AR System Mid-Tier Supported Configurations The following Web /
Application Servers and Servlet Engines are supported all operating
systems and platforms supported by BMC as defined in the "AR System
Server Supported Hardware platforms and Operating Systems" section
above. "

Since we do not support the 32-bit Linux operating system anymore for
the server, it is also not supported for the Mid-Tier.

-David J. Easter

Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development
BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed
in this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.
My voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a
role as a spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for
BMC Software, Inc.