From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Easter, David
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2009 03:16 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Mid-Tier not 64-bit in AR System 7.5.00 (was RE: ARS 7.5 & Office
2007)

AR System 7.5.00 is a consolidated installer - but you do not have to choose
all of the components to install at once.  So just uncheck the things you don't
want installed and keep the things you do want installed checked.

So for the Mid-Tier, just uncheck all the server and client stuff, for example.

To launch the installer in Linux:

- In a command window, change directories to the location of the setup.sh file
for the suite installer
- Run setup.sh

-David J. Easter
Sr. Product Manager, Solution Strategy and Development BMC Software, Inc.

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.