From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) [mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of jham36
Sent: Tuesday, January 20, 2009 3:33 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: My Entitled Products problem

I am having the same issue.  I was able to see 7.0.01, 7.1, and 7.5 on
Friday.  Today I only see the 7.1 products.

James

On Jan 19, 2:41 pm, "Wheeler, Dylan" <dy...@cnd-systems.com> wrote:
Hi Listers
Anyone else running into issues with this new feature on the BMC site?
I went to download and it said that I didn't have a support id in the EPD system. So I enter my id and now it will only allow me to download ARS 7.1.0, no 7.0.01 (which is what we're currently on) and no 7.5.0. Thought it was going to be nice not to have to go through 50,000 different products to download something I have a license for, but at least then I could get what I needed heh.

Dylan
Pacific Life