hah yeah, unfortunately that's the way my whole week has been going.

I guess 7.0.01 was developed by space men and installed on my servers :)

That's pretty much what I did though, plus I pointed out that the matrix also lists 7.5 as the current version. So if it's not available it shouldn't be the current one.

So maybe I'll get a response back by Tuesday saying they received my response and they'll look into it.

Dylan

Quoting Carey Matthew Black <black....@gmail.com>:

Dylan,

Wow.... I bet you wish that was some kind of "Friday humor" post too...

It may help to point that (clueless) support person at the
compatibility matrix on BMC's site:

http://www.bmc.com/support/bmcremedycomp/index.htm

And specifically:

http://www.bmc.com/support/bmcremedycomp/AR_System_7_0_1_Compatibility-Matrix_v1_05.htm