From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Wheeler, Dylan
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 1:22 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: My Entitled Products problem

hah yeah, unfortunately that's the way my whole week has been going.

I guess 7.0.01 was developed by space men and installed on my servers :)

That's pretty much what I did though, plus I pointed out that the matrix
also lists 7.5 as the current version. So if it's not available it
shouldn't be the current one.

So maybe I'll get a response back by Tuesday saying they received my
response and they'll look into it.

Dylan

Quoting Carey Matthew Black <black....@gmail.com>:

> Dylan,
>
> Wow.... I bet you wish that was some kind of "Friday humor" post
too...

> It may help to point that (clueless) support person at the
> compatibility matrix on BMC's site:
>
> http://www.bmc.com/support/bmcremedycomp/index.htm
>
> And specifically:
>
> http://www.bmc.com/support/bmcremedycomp/AR_System_7_0_1_Compatibility
> -Matrix_v1_05.htm
>

> Sigh.
>
> --
> Carey Matthew Black
> Remedy Skilled Professional (RSP)
> ARS = Action Request System(Remedy)
>
> Love, then teach
> Solution = People + Process + Tools
> Fast, Accurate, Cheap.... Pick two.
>

> On Fri, Jan 23, 2009 at 1:36 PM, Wheeler, Dylan
> <dy...@cnd-systems.com> wrote:
>> Looks like my last email didn't go through. Sorry if it eventually
>> does and this doubles.
>> Just wanted to say good luck, still no joy for me. Here is the last
>> response I got from BMC.
>> Version 7.5 (the highlighted row) is not available.  The latest
>> version available is 7.1.00.  This customer may have received a copy
>> of 7.5 somehow, but they could not have ever downloaded from EPD, and

>> will not be able to until it is available.  As for 7.0.01, I don't
>> see that there is or ever was a version 7.0.01.  7.1.00 is available,

>> but 7.0.00 is not available for shipment.
Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"