I didn't want to save this for more Friday humor this week. I got another response to this from support and here is a short outtake from it.

In our new EPD search tool, I got the below information associated with your company name.

XXXXXX  FASTTRACK       2009-12-30      BMC Remedy IT Service Management Suite

Unfortunately, I don't find BMC Remedy AR System Server listed as your company owned products, I am afraid it is the cause that you are not able to download it. For now you can click the "request trial" button to get a trial version for BMC Remedy AR System Server, or maybe contact our Sales Representative for trial version.

For the record, we just moved back to BMC for support and bought the new ITSM licensing schema. I guess according to support, when you buy the ITSM suite, you get Asset, Change, Incident, Problem, etc, but you don't get ARS? hah

I now have a headache and a dent in my desk.

Dylan
Pacific Life

Quoting "Pierson, Shawn" <shawn.pier...@sug.com>:

I see all three versions of everything logged in on mine. I think what David is pointing at is that in some cases there are multiple support ids, and that if you don't have the right one that your support contract is tied to, you may not be able to download them. That still doesn't explain why you can see ARS 7.1, but I've seen situations like that before. Once BMC created a separate support id for us to download a demo of something, and my coworker at the time made that his primary support id on his profile. That caused some issues, and it could be similar to what you are running into.

I'm not saying this is the case, but you may want to double check your support ids at least to eliminate that as a factor.

Shawn Pierson