From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of Ramy S. Ayoub
Sent: Fri 30/01/2009 19:40
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Upgarde ARserver 7.1 patch 5 from non-unicode to unicode

**

Hi joe,

Longtime :) , we have our production servers running in non-Unicode as we
receive data from Seibel ebusiness (Remedy Integrated with Seibel through tibco
media ware , so the data become like ??? , so I found out the my arserver
non-Unicode.

So I run my upgrade in the dev environment but didn't give me the chance to
choose the Unicode , its given me direct upgrade.

any solution for this