From: Ramy S. Ayoub <ramyay...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, January 30, 2009 2:40:41 PM
Subject: Re: Upgarde ARserver 7.1 patch 5 from non-unicode to unicode

**
Hi joe,

Longtime :) , we have our production servers running in non-Unicode as we
receive data from Seibel ebusiness (Remedy Integrated with Seibel through tibco
media ware , so the data become like ضضض , so I found out the my arserver
non-Unicode.

So I run my upgrade in the dev environment but didn't give me the chance to
choose the Unicode , its given me direct upgrade.

any solution for this