Jason, I tried your myfile.jsp and it seemed to work to get to the correct
page I wanted. So you answer my original problem, thanks.
Now as for what Matt and the other guys are stating. I'm going to have to
think about that. Actually one of the guys from Column suggested I use a
generic username/password, so I would hope that what I'm doing is legal. I
don't care about tracking who updated the record since I'm doing this for
polls so it could be anonymous. I'm just trying to avoid having to add
accounts to my Users form because then I'll have to maintain it just for
this. Right now only Support has access to Remedy directly.
Thanks Guys
Steve