From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of David.M Clark
Sent: Wed 2/25/2009 1:05 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 6.3 Compatability Matrix

Maybe it's just me, but would it be too much to ask that documentation and
downloads of ALL previous versions ALWAYS be available on their site?  You
don't have to support the use of it, but it could at least be available.  I
(and many others I suspect) have spent WAY too much time trying to chase down
those resources over the years to deal with legacy situations.

-D

David M Clark
Remedy Programmer/Analyst

>>> patchsk <vamsi...@gmail.com> 2/25/2009 11:54 AM >>>
They removed 6.3 compatibility matrix from their site, because it is
not officially supported anymore.
I requested them by creating an issue and they sent an excel of 6.3
compatibility.
I will forward it to you in a private message.
If it same as 7.x or not depends on the component you are looking for,
based on OS,DB etc..