This looks like just the admin thread dying and not the arserver crashing?
What do the arerror.log and armonitor.log show at these times?

Mark

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Anthony K R
Sent: 25 February 2009 11:38
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: ARS 7.1 server group issue

Here is the entries from thread log;
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:16:37.8330 */ Thread Trace Log -- ON (AR Server
7.1.00 Patch 005 200809150630)
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:22:15.5140 */ InitServerCache Begin
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:22:29.0760 */ FreeServerCache: rpcCallProc=10004
user="Remedy Application Service" tid=3076 rpcId=390600
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:22:29.3260 */ Thread Id 3076 (thread number   1)
on ADMIN queue died.
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:22:29.3260 */ Thread Id 4600 (thread number   1)
on ADMIN queue restarted.
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:32:15.5020 */ InitServerCache Begin
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:32:28.7990 */ FreeServerCache: rpcCallProc=10004
user="Remedy Application Service" tid=4600 rpcId=390600
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:32:29.0490 */ Thread Id 4600 (thread number   1)
on ADMIN queue died.
<THRD> /* Wed Feb 25 2009 05:32:29.0490 */ Thread Id 5916 (thread number   1)
on ADMIN queue restarted.

Regards,
Anthony