Was thread logging enabled when the server was started?

The Init should look like this:

<THRD> /* Sun Feb 22 2009 02:36:07.5150 */ Thread Trace Log -- ON (AR
Server 7.1.00 Patch 002 200802011900)
<THRD> /* Sun Feb 22 2009 02:36:15.4060 */ Thread Id 3076 (thread number
0) Thread Manager started.
<THRD> /* Sun Feb 22 2009 02:36:15.4060 */ Thread Id 3080 (thread number
1) timed call thread started.
<THRD> /* Sun Feb 22 2009 02:36:15.4060 */ Thread Id 3084 (thread number
2) on ADMIN queue started.
<THRD> /* Sun Feb 22 2009 02:36:19.5150 */ InitServerCache Begin
<THRD> /* Sun Feb 22 2009 02:43:20.3880 */ InitServerCache End:
rpcCallProc=0 tid=3084

And re-caches look like this;

<THRD> /* Fri Feb 20 2009 13:17:16.3370 */ CopyCache Begin:
rpcCallProc=10002 user="Remedy Application Service" tid=2808 rpcId=0
<THRD> /* Fri Feb 20 2009 13:19:27.7490 */ CopyCache End
<THRD> /* Fri Feb 20 2009 13:22:38.8550 */ FreeServerCache: rpcCallProc=5
user="blah" tid=5776 rpcId=1761714

Can you verify that the server completes and InitServerCache before
performing a CopyCache?

  Tony Worthington
  Sr. Technical Analyst
  Kohl's Department Stores