If they had one! Do they? I did hear of third party connectors but not really
of a client written by MS..

Joe

________________________________
From: Axton <axton.gr...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2009 4:21:40 PM
Subject: Re: ARS 7.1 server group issue

** Good thing it's not as inefficient as the sql server client for unix/linux.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in this
E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My voluntary
participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a spokesperson,
liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software, Inc.