From: William Rentfrow
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 9387

Anyone know what this error is?  I can't find it on BMC's website or in
the documentation anywhere.  I receive this when running larger reports
over the web via BOXI/AR Web Report Viewer.

Also - and you know who you are - the person with the phone # in their
signature that ends in 9387 - you make it VERY hard to search for things
:)

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com