I've seen similar problems when a report is running against a large dataset and has subreports on the details (meaning the subreport runs once/more for each record found). So, if you had a report that ran against 10,000 rows, you'd have at least 10,001 queries.

-Kelly

On Mar 17, 2009, at 2:15 PM, William Rentfrow wrote:

**
Let me try that again - the error actually means the Crystal report request has timed out - but there's no indication WHY it timed out.

The actual BMC docs say "This error occurs when a request is sent to open a Crystal report through the web has timed out".

I already knew that...............

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Corporate Website, www.stratacominc.com
715-410-8156 C

From: William Rentfrow
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 2:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 9387

Anyone know what this error is? I can't find it on BMC's website or in the documentation anywhere. I receive this when running larger reports over the web via BOXI/AR Web Report Viewer.

Also - and you know who you are - the person with the phone # in their signature that ends in 9387 - you make it VERY hard to search for things :)

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Corporate Website, www.stratacominc.com
715-410-8156 C

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___