From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of William Rentfrow
Sent: Tuesday, March 17, 2009 1:13 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: ARERR 9387

**
Anyone know what this error is?  I can't find it on BMC's website or in the
documentation anywhere.  I receive this when running larger reports over the
web via BOXI/AR Web Report Viewer.

Also - and you know who you are - the person with the phone # in their
signature that ends in 9387 - you make it VERY hard to search for things :)

William Rentfrow
Principal Consultant, StrataCom Inc.
wrentf...@stratacominc.com
Corporate Website, www.stratacominc.com <http://www.stratacominc.com/>
715-410-8156 C

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are" html___