Check and make sure you do not have multiple Demo accounts J

From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Bob Rowe
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 2:02 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Can't see admin privileges in User Tool

**

Okay, this is probably something obvious. but:

On ARS 7.1, ITSM 7.0.03, SQL 2005. I can no longer see everything as
Demo with Administrator privileges. Demo can log into the Admin Tool and
work as admin just fine.

I have run arcache and arreload until--well, in every way I can think
of, including using the examples straight out of the book. Arcache
creates the admin user who can log into the Admin Tool and see
everything, but gets logged into the user tool only with guest
privileges.

What in the world did I do to cause this? I noticed it late Friday
afternoon.

--
Bob Rowe, Remedy Action Request System Development and Administration
                robert.w.r...@gmail.com

__Platinum Sponsor: RMI Solutions ARSlist: "Where the Answers Are"
html___

DISCLAIMER Important! This message is intended for the above named person(s)
only and is CONFIDENTIAL AND PROPRIETARY. If you are not the intended recipient
of this e-mail and have received it in error, please immediately notify the
sender by return email and then delete it from your mailbox. This message may
be protected by the attorney-client privilege and/or work product doctrine.
Accessing, copying, disseminating or re-using any of the information contained
in this e-mail by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. Finally, you should check this email and any attachments for the
presence of viruses, as the sender accepts no liability for any damage caused
by any virus transmitted by this email.  Thank you.