From: Bob Rowe <robert.w.r...@gmail.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, March 23, 2009 2:02:17 PM
Subject: Can't see admin privileges in User Tool

**
Okay, this is probably something obvious. but:

On ARS 7.1, ITSM 7.0.03, SQL 2005. I can no longer see everything as Demo with
Administrator privileges. Demo can log into the Admin Tool and work as admin
just fine.

I have run arcache and arreload until--well, in every way I can think of,
including using the examples straight out of the book. Arcache creates the
admin user who can log into the Admin Tool and see everything, but gets logged
into the user tool only with guest privileges.

What in the world did I do to cause this? I noticed it late Friday afternoon.

--
Bob Rowe, Remedy Action Request System Development and Administration
                robert.w.r...@gmail.com