I made it a habit to find work flow using the database a long time ago.
It's fast and it gives accurate information; I can quickly find what I need
when I need it.  I leave the admin thread free to do what nothing else can
do-create/delete/modify work flow, handle cache operations, etc.  That nasty
bug in the admin tool that made using the detailed work flow listing
unusable (unbearably slow) helped me down that path.

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.