Use a bit mask representation of the triggers for that part of name.  Oh
wait, I already have that in decimal form in the database.

Is it Friday yet?

Axton Grams

The opinions, statements, and/or suggested courses of action expressed in
this E-mail do not necessarily reflect those of BMC Software, Inc.  My
voluntary participation in this forum is not intended to convey a role as a
spokesperson, liaison or public relations representative for BMC Software,
Inc.