** ok many thanks for your infos Rod.
One thing I am noticing is that having the user id in that field seems to slow down the system
Am I right?
Is there anything to do to improve the perfs?
serouche

Rod Harris wrote:
**
You seem to be following the right steps.

It is definitely a single quote around the userid. You have stopped getting the error message when modifying the assignee group field right?

Check that you're doing everything right. Try it using your own dynamic group field if you're still stuck. You have to create a group and a field with the same ID, and it must be in the correct range.

I've used this feature quite a lot in many different versions of AR so it does work as documented.

Rod