Serouche,

Yes, you can use the assignee group field to hold individual users. The
userid needs to be enclosed in single quotes though to distinguish it from a
group name.

The same rules apply for the dynamic groups fields (fields and matching
group IDs in the range of 60000 to 60999). Dynamic groups enable you to have
more than 1 field with the same attributes as the special 112 field. I think
this feature was added in about V6.

One note of caution when you put userids into a dynamic group field. Watch
out for userids that have a single quote in them eg. 'Peter o'connell'. You
need to put a second single quote in front of the one in the name in these
cases.

Rod