From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joseph Kasell
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 1:27 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Remedy and Mouse Scrollwheel Question

Hello all!

I have a Remedy form that is long enough that one needs to scroll down to
see the bottom.  I can easily use the scrollwheel of my mouse to scroll up
and down while in the Admin Tool.  Why can't I do the same for that form in
the User Tool?  We're running ARS 7.0.01 patch 001 on the server and both
client tools are 7.0.01 patch 001 as well.

Appreciate the help!

Joe Kasell
Senior Systems Engineer
Navy Federal Credit Union