From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Joseph Kasell
Sent: Thursday, April 16, 2009 12:20 PM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: Remedy and Mouse Scrollwheel Question

Fred,

Appreciate the response.  That makes a lot of sense.

Joe Kasell
Senior Systems Engineer
Navy Federal Credit Union

             "Grooms,
             Frederick W"
             <frederick.w.groo                                          To
             m...@xo.com>                arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
             Sent by: "Action                                           cc
             Request System
             discussion list                                       Subject
             (ARSList)"                Re: Remedy and Mouse Scrollwheel
             <arsl...@arslist.         Question

             04/16/2009 03:04
             PM

             Please respond to
             arsl...@arslist.o
                    RG

The scroll wheel will scroll the Results List or a multi-line text field.  I
think the issue is that when you are on the Details pane you are always in a
field or have object active (like a tab) and that is intercepting the scroll
command.=20

Fred