Hi all!

For some reason, arserver doesn't like a connect string syntax like
Oracle-Two-Task:
(DESCRIPTION=(ADDRESS_LIST=(ADDRESS=(PROTOCOL=TCP)(HOST=10.8.7.102)(PORT=1521)))(CONNECT_DATA=(SID=fol)))
and prefers the alias of an entry in the tnsnames.ora file. However, ars
7.0.1 supports it (so I supposed that ars 6.3 too).

Resuming, I could finally install ARS 6.3 so I would like to thank all of
you for your support and help. Thank you very much!.
It was a pleasure to talk to you

Miguel