First (1203920 AND 2) == 2, not 1. To test if your account is disabled, the correct test is (1203920 AND 2) > 0 If you want 1 for disabled and 0 for enabled, you can run the following test:

(1203920 \ 2) % 2 == 1 indicates that the account is disabled where \ is the entire division, and % is the modulo

Jean-Louis Halleux
ARSmarts sa
www.arsmarts.com