Hi Rafeal,
Good to hear that you solved your problem.
You have written - "The worst part about it is the new suite
install that only allow you to install it once."
As far as I know 7.5 installer still supports upgrade
installation and you can run the installer multiple times to
either upgrade or over-write the existing installation.
Can you please elaborate on your statement that you can install
ony once?
Thanks
Ashwin

On Tue, 26 May 2009 08:46 -0400, "Rodriguez, Rafael J x23718"