From: Guillaume Rheault <guilla...@dcshq.com>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Monday, June 15, 2009 3:17:43 PM
Subject: Re: Anybody able to export all ITSM 7.x definitions with DevStudio?

**
Hi Lyle,

I cannot change my devstudio.ini settings the way you suggested...
If my devstudio.ini is:

-vmargs
-Xms64m
-Xmx1280m

I can launch DevStudio, but if I set it to:

-vmargs
-Xms64m
-Xmx1536m

an error message pops up and the DevStudo does no even launch. I attached the
error message.
Where you able to change the maximum to 1536?

BTW, I am using DevStudio 7.5 patch 1

thanks Guillaume