UNCLASSIFIED

Windows Server 2003
SQL 2000
ARS 6.3 patch 21
Help Desk 5.5
SLA 5

I have several outgoing email notifications that add an attachment from
a ticket attachment pool to the message.

On the Filter that sends the email, the first Action is:
Notify
Text is added
User Name:  SMTP Address
Priority = 0
Mechanism = Email
Fields:
Subject = Text
Include Fields = Selected
Fields = File 1 (the attachment field of the ticket Attachment Pool)

This action works for several outgoing emails but for some reason, it
doesn't work for the new one I created for a Change Request.
The attachment creates and is attached to an AR System Email Attachment
form.
The message gets sent.
No attachment is added to the email.

As I review the AR System Email Attachment form, attachments sent with
messages have the "Reference Count" = 1
On the AR System Email Attachment form, the attachments for messages
that do not include the attachment have the "Reference Count" = 0

I can't seem to find what workflow sets the AR System Email Attachment
form "Reference Count".

Any ideas?

Sandra Hennigan