From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Guillaume Rheault
Sent: Friday, July 24, 2009 11:54 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Re: What's the difference between a Remedy Administrator and a
Remedy Developer?

**

I totally agree with that.

-Guillaume

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList) on behalf of
Kaiser, Norm E CIV USAF AFMC 96 CS/SCOKT
Sent: Fri 07/24/09 11:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Remedy Developer?

That's not the food chain as I always understood it. I've always
understood it thusly:

Remedy Architect
Remedy Developer
Remedy Administrator

Notice the administrator is at the bottom of the food chain. I've always
also envisioned that the developer typically can fill the role of
administrator but not the other way around. Developing applications just
takes a greater skill set.