From: "Kaiser, Norm E CIV USAF AFMC 96 CS/SCOKT" <norm.kai...@eglin.af.mil>
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Sent: Friday, July 31, 2009 9:09:58 AM
Subject: Re: Disable Red "X" - RESOLVED

Well, that's a good point about Alt+F4, Joe, but then again, few people know
about it. The masses have become so conditioned by seedy Internet sites
throwing countless popups at them to just click the red X anytime they see a
popup.

I hate to admit it, but I have an application that I developed that's being
used by 50,000 + users that has a critical flaw in it -- that stupid red X.
When I developed it, I completely spaced the fact that you can't suppress the
red X in the midtier. And now that one seemingly tiny little thing is causing
so many problems...

So if anybody's got a way to suppress the X (that sounds like a punk rock
group), I have a beer with your name on it.