What OS?

-----Original Message-----
From: Action Request System discussion list(ARSList)
[mailto:arsl...@arslist.org] On Behalf Of Hyunkel v2.0
Sent: Tuesday, August 11, 2009 11:28 AM
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG
Subject: Mid Tier - Load Balancers

Listers:

We are facing a couple of issues with mid tier and with our load balancer. let
me give you a brief summary

We have 3 ARS Servers (ARS 7.1) with their own mid tier for each one.
All of this are handle as a server group defined with a BigIP address on both
sides (one for app servers and the other one for the web servers)
Our load balancers are handle to make the connections with persistance

Actually we are getting 3 kind of error messages

1.- ARERR 329 Failed authentication string for user
2.- ARERR 9350 related of a missing packages from mid tier to ar server
3.- ARERR 9351 related of a missing packages from browser to mid tier

With this until we have defined and configured the loadbalancers the mid tier
still sending packages to all the other app servers this gives inconsistency in
the communication and affects the user experience inside the application.

1.- Anybody from the list has experienced something like that?
2.- If so, could give us a hand?

Best Regards
Hugo Ruesga
perotsystems®