Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 10:39:46 -0600
From: lj.longw...@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Mid Tier - Load Balancers
To: arslist@ARSLIST.ORG

**

Hugo,
When you say 'BigIP addresses on both sides', do you mean to see that
you have a virtual name in front of the web servers that points you to one of
the 3 based on your load balance rules, and that each web server then in turn
goes to another load balanced IP to determine which Remedy server it goes to,
or
is each individual web server pointed to a specific remedy
server?